Activate Buffalo County Membership
As a coalition of Buffalo County Community Partners, we focus on the Buffalo County 2020 Vision to improve active living and healthy eating. In 2017 we’ll focus on the workplace by re-structuring our community-wide worksite wellness membership program.
This membership will provide local businesses resources to make wellness the norm in their workplace. Your contribution will help provide Activate Buffalo County the means to train businesses and to serve as a hub for wellness collaboration in our community.
What’s it mean to be a member?
As a member, your organization may designate one representative to our coalition. This representative can attend monthly coalition meetings to plan wellness events and maintain the membership. The members of the Activate Buffalo County coalition are employees of our local workforce ensuring our members have a voice in the services they receive.
On top of coalition representation, your company and your employees will have access to a variety of great wellness perks throughout the community. These perks are great tools for motivation, education and inspiration in your wellness program.
- Subscription to the Activate Buffalo County worksite wellness blog
- An onsite diabetes prevention event by the Diabetes Referral Network
- Invitations to various lunch and learns throughout the year
- NEMSv vending machine analysis by Two Rivers Public Health Department
- Discounted products and services provided by local community partners
- A discounted “lunch and learn” presentation by Hy-Vee’s Registered Dietitian
- Discounted Storm Hockey tickets for the home game on Saturday, March 18th
- A $5 gift certificate to KPR programs to be used as a wellness incentive
- Discounted corporate offerings from Sweet Success Health Coaching and Yoga
- Discounted first day services at Schrock Chiropractic
- Discounted golf at Prairie Hills golf course
- Discounted membership and join fee at Good Samaritan’s Wellness Center
- One month waived join fee at the Kearney Family YMCA
- The YMCA’s Power of Possibility program brought to your workplace
- Admission to promotional nights at UNK athletic events
- Discounted and onsite massages by Whitney Benne, LMT
You’ll get more details about all these great perks in your welcome packet. If you’re curious about the specifics in the meantime, just let us know!
We believe our community’s workforce has the capacity to impact health and wellness at the community level, creating a culture of wellness where we live, work and play. We need your support to foster that culture here in Buffalo County.
Interested in becoming a member?
We’d love to chat with you! Fill out the form below, and we’ll send an invoice your way. If you’d like to maximize your wellness reach, consider becoming a corporate sponsor of Walk Out On Your Job by selecting that membership option below.
If you have questions or would like to turn in your form, reach out to:
You can also fill out a hard copy of our membership form, and mail your completed form to our office:
Buffalo County Community Partners
1755 Prairie View Place
Kearney, NE 68845
Activate Buffalo County
We are committed to creating a healthy community by providing education and resources in order to make the healthy choice the easy choice.